[BlueOnyx:18228] Re: BX VM on VMWare repeatedly crashing

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Mon Aug 24 03:45:22 -05 2015

Richard,

Yes definitively yes.
We are running several BX (5106R - 5209R) on vmware. We are using vmware 5.5 and use presets for centos 64bit (32bit on 5106R). And we have no problems at all.

Maybe you can have an eye on the console. Maybe you can see something while systems reboots.

Best regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel