[BlueOnyx:18254] Error in BX User Interface: System::getConfig()

Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 14:05:16 -05 2015

Hi, I've experienced this before but ended up wiping the server. Now a
different server is exhibiting the same issue and a wipe/rebuild isn't a
simple option (also different hardware, BTW).

The admin user interface, admserv, is rendered inoperable with the following
error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method System::getConfig() in
/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/CCE.php on line 124

The assistance provided last time was to restart cced.init, admserv, etc.
We've also rebooted the server which has no effect - the UI is still
inaccessible (although the server is running fine with sites, PHP and MySQL
all running fine).

cat /etc/build is: "build 20140909 for a 5208R in en_US"

I'm certain others will be seeing this problem so if anyone has a fix or a
way to diagnose the problem I'd be glad to hear it.

Many thanks, Richard