[BlueOnyx:18256] Re: Error in BX User Interface: System::getConfig()

Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Thu Aug 27 15:21:09 -05 2015

Thanks Michael, appreciate your response.

The library and the file you mention are both present, don't look corrupt.
However 'yum reinstall base-alpine-ui" presents the error:

Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
BlueOnyx-520XR. Please verify its path and try again

I'll contact you off-list shortly with the logins.

Regards, Richard