[BlueOnyx:16945] Re: MySQL attribute create is unknown error in GUI

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Feb 2 21:26:58 -05 2015

Hi Dan,

> I have submitted this problem via the GUI support ticket system but am
> getting no response from Gregg/Michael the past 5 days.   Perhaps someone
> here can help...

Sorry, I have been incredibly busy with 5209R development.

> I created a new VPS and then created the first site.   When I try to enable
> a MySQL database in the GUI I get an error response that says:
>
> Sorry, an internal server error occurred. The attribute create is unknown.

Restart cced: "/sbin/service cced.init restart"

Most likely CCEd was not restarted after base-mysql got updated.

Afterwards: Make sure to not auto-create MySQL users with more rights
than supported by your MySQL version. So if you have more options ticked
under "Server Management" / "MySQL Configuration" than supported, the
create will fail.

You can use phpMyAdmin to review which permissions your version of MySQL
supports.

For 5107R/5108R and 5207R/5208R these are: