[BlueOnyx:16949] Web app installer for BX

Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 08:29:15 -05 2015

Quick question... I'm new to the BX web app installer and we're about to buy
it from the BX shop.

Does the Wordpress Installer set up the site with the database connected
and, in doing so, does it maintain the security/permissions so the site is
unlikely to get compromised?  In other words, is this something we can let a
user do themselves without much chance of them fouling it all up?

Also, if we ever need to wipe and reinstall the server will the apps, mail
scanner or other packages still be valid so they can be reinstalled?

Thanks for the help... always appreciated.

Richard