[BlueOnyx:16992] Re: User disk quotas don't match

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:24:33 -05 2015

>> Some are set to 0 others vary wildly and it's causing lots of quota-busting
>> this morning.  Any ideas?
>>From SSH as root run these two commands:
>>
> /usr/sausalito/sbin/disk_restorequotas.pl
>/usr/sbin/swatch

I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago. I had a machine die, Chris at Virtbiz and his team mounted the drive in rescue mode and did  CMU export and then imported into a new machine.

All the data was there but the quotas did not restore at all. I tried everything anyone suggested and nothing worked. I had to manually reset each and every user. Oh and I had to reset the sites too.

M Aronoff