[BlueOnyx:17003] Re: BlueOnyx 5209R BETA released

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Sat Feb 7 20:09:17 -05 2015

I decided to test this on a virtual machine. It loaded fine, it looks like
everything installed properly.
When I loaded the admserv the first time to set it up, I get the following
error.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 4096

Message: Object of class CceError could not be converted to string

Filename: controllers/wizard.php

Line Number: 1399

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: 4096

Message: Object of class CceError could not be converted to string

Filename: controllers/wizard.php

Line Number: 1399

This is repeated over and over, and at the bottom there is the license
agreement.
Is this normal? Or should I try to reinstall the system.

Gregg