[BlueOnyx:17047] Re: Error in Services -> Web caused DB to be deleted

Richard Morgan :: Morgan Web richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 11:06:35 -05 2015

Thanks Michael, I've just confirmed it happens on a new install and an
upgraded 5208R.

It only happens if there is an error in edited Web Server Alias text, not an
error when adding new.  To illustrate, if the alias was 'example.com' and it
is edited to 'exam' then click Save the problem manifests itself.

Regards, Richard