[BlueOnyx:17085] 5208R Upgrades and question

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 00:06:03 -05 2015

So let me start with a big thanks to Michael Stauber and everyone else who
has done any work on the new BO GUI.

I just upgraded 7 5108R's to 5208R and they all went flawlessly! Such a nice
improvement.

I do have a small question. On the old GUI I used to change the PHP code
myself to have the default sites per page be 50. On the New GUI the default
for everything is 10 which is lower than the old GUI. Where in the new code
is that 10 selected? I understand if you have reasons for keeping it low but
I want to be able to manually change it myself.

Thanks!