[BlueOnyx:17137] Re: email SSL 5207R

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Thu Feb 26 08:16:29 -05 2015

Hello,

we are not using 5207R, only 5208R.
But with this our customers have no problem to receive or send with TLS.
What they have to do is to accept the self-signed certificate in their client.
As far as I know Michael have disabled SSL v2 and v3 for the boxes (thanks to POODLE).
So if your clients try to access with SSL v2 or v3 it might not be working.

Best regards
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt