[BlueOnyx:17146] Re: How can I configure the blueonyx Qube3 features ?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Feb 26 15:38:12 -05 2015

Hi There,

On 2/26/2015 1:37 PM, heather at trans-world.org wrote:
> How can I configure and setup the blueonyx Qube3  features, such as
> intranet, for example DHCP/NAT/Firewall/VPN/File+Printer sharing/etc.

Those are not features that are included for implementation with
BlueOnyx.   BlueOnyx is more in the lineage of a Cobalt RaQ rather than
Qube.  Therefore, BlueOnyx simply is not intended as a Qube replacement.

> I am refering myself to the bluequartz documentation here
> http://bluequartz.org/docs/faqs-e.html

Right.  From that document, you can see that it says basically the same
thing I just stated above, although it's for the BlueQuartz project,
which is related, but not the same as BlueOnyx.  BlueOnyx is sort of
like BlueQuartz's younger, more athletic and far more attractive cousin.  :)

In short, if you're looking for a Qube replacement, BlueOnyx is not your
answer.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services