[BlueOnyx:16785] Re: Happy 2015

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jan 1 16:44:25 -05 2015

Hi all,

Indeed, Happy New Year everyone. I hope you had a better start into 2015
than I did. Am still waiting for the Aspirin to work. :p

While we're looking at 2015 ... here is what's going to happen early
this year:

BlueOnyx 5209R on EL7 is shaping up. There are still a lot of loose odds
and ends, but we're identifying them one by one and are fixing them. I'm
kinda optimistic that an ISO will be ready at the end of January 2015,
which is actually this year and this month. Wow. Time flies. :p

Sooo ... I better climb back to my cave and get back to coding. ;-)