[BlueOnyx:16795] Re: Cobalt Raq3 - Free to good home

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Jan 2 23:17:00 -05 2015

> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
>
>> Let me know if you are interested.
>
> We're still using some RAQs for non-critical stuff, so would be glad to
> give it a nice home.  They don't eat much.

It was first-come, first-served, and George was the quickest to raise
his hand.  Off to Ohio it goes!

I'll let everyone know the next time we stumble across a similar
artifact.  We once ran almost 2 racks of Cobalts.  Now at last check I
counted only ONE Cobalt still in production in the datacenter, and it
belongs to a customer.

We have kept one example of each RaQ that has been in production under
our watch.  They live in our conference room / museum:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152300505973713

Top to bottom:
RaQ (1)
RaQ2