[BlueOnyx:16852] Re: Backup Error: Too many MySQL Connections

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Tue Jan 13 05:05:24 -05 2015

Hello,

it is he max_connections setting in the my.cnf
Please edit  /etc/my.cnf and add (modify if still existing) a line like

max_connections = 200
(unter [mysqld])

But you should also check why there are too many mysql connections at the same time.
Do you have a highly frequented site or is there a misconfigured application which hold all the connections online.

After editing the /etc/my.cnf you have to do a service mysqld restart so that mysql can read the changed configuration file.

Best regards,
Dirk
---
Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt