[BlueOnyx:16859] Subdomains in 5208R

Gerrit Haas Gerrit.Haas at bpanet.de
Thu Jan 15 07:31:12 -05 2015

Hello!
I was migrating a server to blueonyx yesterday.
I found an issue, where the subdomain feature does not accept any "-" (dashes).
It was not possible to add a subdomain in any length that has a dash inside - you will get an error message. Without dash everything works fine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Frankfurt
With kind regards from Frankfurt
Gerrit Haas

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt

Systemadministrator
Tel.: +49 69952181 52
Fax: +49 69952181 41
eMail: Gerrit.Haas at bpanet.de

Vertretungsberechtigt Dirk Estenfeld und Mario Di Rienzo HRB 50093 Frankfurt am Main USt.-IdNr. de210106871

Besuchen Sie uns im Internet unter http://www.bpanet.de

Problemlos Domains registrieren: http://www.edns.de

Einfach und günstig Daten sichern: https://www.back2web.de

SalesLOGIX Zusatzlösungen von BPA

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments,is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.