[BlueOnyx:16878] Re: retrieval of packages

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Wed Jan 21 02:42:07 -05 2015

Gerald,

Log into the Blueonyx GUI you want to install the package.
If it is not installed install NewLinQ from Software Updates -> Third Party Updates.
Logout from the GUI and restart cced and admserv (my experiences otherwise it may work or not).
Log into GUI again and go to Software Updates -> NewLinQ -> Link a package.
Login with your shop.blueonyx.it Username and Password and link the package you ordered.
Then you go back to Software Updates -> Third Party Updates and check for updates. You now should see the software you ordered and you can install it. If it a software like roundcube which you can manage from the gui you also have to install the WebApp installer from Software Updates -> Third Party Updates.

Best regdars,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt