[BlueOnyx:16881] Re: retrieval of packages

Gerald Waugh gerald at geraldwaugh.pro
Wed Jan 21 07:33:35 -05 2015

Thanks to all that responded
I believe I understand now, Just that I'm not getting packages purchased.
"no packages available for download"
When I view "Installed Software" the page is blank.
OK, problem resolved: 5208R GUI does not work On Centos PC / Firefox
My wife's trusty Windows machine brings things up correctly Ugggghh!