[BlueOnyx:16911] BX 5108R and XenServer 6.2.0

Mike's List mikelist at leawood.com
Sat Jan 24 23:43:24 -05 2015

Hello,

I'm attempting to install 5108R as a VM on XenServer 6.2.0 and it's
not working, keep getting the "manual" installation mode.  I searched
the mailing list and one thread indicated possibly how XS mounted CDROM.
Additionally, XS's VMs default drive is xvda whereas kickstart is looking
for sda/hda, etc.

Is there a way to modify kickstart to work with XenServer and to have XS
read/verify CDROM mount accordingly?  i.e. what to look for and change.
5108R works on VMware vSphere but XS is getting added into our environment.

Thank you.

Mike