[BlueOnyx:16939] For some reason all sites redirect to :444/login.php

blueonyxuser at gmail.com blueonyxuser at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 23:46:54 -05 2015

Hello

I just updated an old testing machine which was running well ( it had two sites
on it and both successfully resolved to their respective default welcome pages
in BO ) but then before I did any further work I decided that I would do any
updates and in the web interface I found Feb 01 5107R-cmu-2.93-0BX01.el6.noarch
so I set the machine to updating which was a success then I deleted the two
domains and restarted the box to come back to fresh. The original websites had
nothing in them - they were just there as default DNS testing sites - both sites
have unique/different DNS information except for the destination.

So when I restarted I added the same two domains back but now instead of showing
me the default.html file ( for each site - which is definitely in the web
directory ) I get directed to the :444/login.php page which makes no sense at
all. I've compared the configuration of each of these two sites with another BO
of exactly the same setup and there is nothing different.

The  :444/login.php will accept the default admin access details and then I'm in
the admin interface or if I use nothing in the user/password it comes back to
the :81 login redirect. If I use root/blueonyx I end up at :81 login redirect as
well.

I'm really confused..

Product Name BlueOnyx 5107R/5108R Series

Build Number 5107R

Tony