[BlueOnyx:18004] Re: CMU import problem

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Mon Jul 13 18:47:28 -05 2015

Michael,

Thanks. I skipped that step and all went well. You are absolutely
correct in that this is isn't a CMU problem. Maybe more of a FAQ issue.
I was more fixated on the entire process.

rpm -qa|grep MySQL
5106R = perl-DBD-MySQL-3.007-2e15
5108R = perl-DBD-MySQL-4.013-3.el6.x86_64

Everything seems to work. The GUI reports
"MySQL Status: MySQL connection possible with this settings."

Should "mv /home/export/extra/var/lib/mysql /var/lib/" have done the job?