[BlueOnyx:17788] Re: Base Email Update And dnsexit.com Mail Relay

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Jun 15 12:07:14 -05 2015

Hi Phil,

We have six different versions of BlueOnyx (5106R, 5107R, 5108R, 5207R,
5208R and 5209R). It helps a lot if you tell us which version you're
having problems with. ;-)

> Also, I might be going slightly mad here but the "Email" section
> appears to have disappeared under "Network Services" in the GUI.

Ah ... right. That's on 5106R 5107R and 5108R. I just published another
base-email update which brings those GUI pages back. Sorry about that.

> Since the Base Email update of Friday Night we can no longer mail
> relay to dnsexit.com which we have used for a couple of years.
>
> Looking in maillog everything is showing as Deferred.

What's the exact error message in the maillog when email is passed to them?