[BlueOnyx:17845] Re: Sendmail DKIM Milter

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 18 16:59:38 -05 2015

Hi Dirk,

> I did not find a follow up for this mail.
> Did someone install DKIM on Blueonyx?

Doesn't look that way. Let me put it this way: If there is a demand for
it, then I might add it to the AV-SPAM. It's just that I think it's a
waste of electrons and is just one of those snake-oil solutions that
only works if you believe in it.

Usually the only valid DKIM messages I get are from SPAM senders. That's
a reason why my personal SpamAssassin config gives all valid DKIM
messages a base-score of 1.0 to begin with.