[BlueOnyx:17868] Re-partition

Tom wcstaff at webcoast.com
Sat Jun 20 17:31:51 -05 2015

I did a server image backup of my old RAID drives. I installed new drives,
hardware raided them and did an image restore. Everything is up and
running, no errors. However, as I already knew, even though the new drive
size is 1TB, all the partitions are exactly as the original, totaling
250GB, with the rest unallocated. What I would like to do is increase the
partition sizes, so they take up 500GB and then create a separate partition
with the balance. I've read a few tutorials, but I get a little confused,
as they never refer to SL/BO, just Linux.
Thanks in advance.
Tom