[BlueOnyx:17169] Re: who to change the hostname

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sun Mar 1 15:04:55 -05 2015

On 3/1/2015 12:21 PM, johan pieterse wrote:
> I need to change the host name on a machine
> but I can not find where to edit this in the gui
> it is visible on the hardware information, but not editable

If this is a VPS provided out of Aventurin{e}, then the hostname must be
edited by your provider.  Systems virtualized under openVZ templates
necessarily have some networking configuration disabled from the
BlueOnyx GUI, as that would be handled up-stream.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services