[BlueOnyx:17178] Re: Installing BlueOnyx on a Qube 3 can be possible?

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Mar 4 13:14:44 -05 2015

On 3/4/2015 11:08 AM, heather at trans-world.org wrote:
> It seems after some web research that Installing BlueOnyx on a Qube 3
> can be possible,

Is it possible?  Perhaps!

> could you please check this pdf downlad and confirm me please

Better yet, how about you grab your Qube3 and try the process out and
let us know how it goes?

That said, I would not recommend this for anything past a hobby project.
  If you really want something of this form-factor to run your BlueOnyx
installation on (rather than an actual server) then I would recommend
going with something along the lines of a Gigabyte BRIX or Asus Vivo.
There are lots of little Mini PC's out there you could use that will
only cost a couple hundred dollars and will outperform the old Qube in
every respect other than being the color blue.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services