[BlueOnyx:17183] Re: Installing BlueOnyx on a Qube 3 can be possible?

Brian M toomanyhandles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 14:10:13 -05 2015

I've done that but years ago.  There were a few glitches with some BX
things, especially webapps etc could be confused about the platform
you were on, and it is probably a bit more broken now as the SB CentOS
base is really out of date.

Also, you have to use a custom ROM and base OS install, neither of
which are supported anymore (email them before you buy, they aren't
really shy about it, also check out the forums, there were posts in
there about EOL IIRC).  Plus hardware is old and slow.

IMO if you want to be cheap you'd be better off going with a little
Shuttle box and using a modern base OS and no strange custom ROM
solutions.
Have at it though if you have the time and like puzzles to solve.

Brian.