[BlueOnyx:17191] Re: Any/which version of BlueOnyx is vulnerable to 'FreakAttack' OpenSSL vulnerability?

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Wed Mar 4 17:07:26 -05 2015

On 04/03/15 18:46, Ralf Quint wrote:
> http://it.slashdot.org/story/15/03/03/2036241/freak-attack-threatens-ssl-clients

I can't talk for every version of BlueOnyx but due to Michael's
EXCELLENT work of updating all the SSL ciphers recently I can confirm
that 5208R, 5207R, 5108R & 5107R are all safe from the FREAK attack.

I can't believe that Michael would do anything different on 5209R but if
anyone has a 5209R or 5106R box they want to send me the URL of (off
list) I'll happily test and report back.

Dan