[BlueOnyx:17198] Re: TalkTalk bounce

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Thu Mar 5 00:42:44 -05 2015

At 09:12 PM 3/4/2015, Michael Stauber wrote:
>> Can you give me a clue how to avoid/suppress the cox IP?
>
>Colin dug up this here:
>http://www.devside.net/wamp-server/removing-senders-ip-address-from-emails-received-from-header
>
>That's the way to do it. But like said: I'll add something to the new
>GUI that allows to toggle this behavior on or off. It's useful enough.

        Thank you Michael ... vielen dank!
        I have taken a quick look at it, and may need
        some help from Chris or someone else to
        implement, but if it works, it would solve a myriad
        of problems that even talking to Cox HQ in
        Atlanta could not address.

        If it were only one or two Barracuda sites, I
        would have asked for whitelisting.  But I run
        a mailing list or six, and it happens regularly
        with a lot of folks who don't know what to do,
        or have an ISP that won't cooperate.

        Thanks again!
        barry