[BlueOnyx:17212] Re: Blueonyx yum updater shows no software paquage downloads

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Thu Mar 5 12:13:57 -05 2015

I think you are the problemŠ use BlueOnyx as it¹s supposed to be.
Don¹t make it do things it wasn¹t designed forŠ like changing PhP without
using official packages, using Postfix or Apache James.
And install a spellchecker while you¹re at it. I haven¹t seen an email from
you with a least one error per line.

Jan