[BlueOnyx:17214] Re: PHP Error was encountered once I logged in Blueonyx

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Mar 5 13:01:12 -05 2015

Hi Heather,

> Message: fopen(/etc/build): failed to open stream: No such file or
> directory

The config file /etc/build is an integral part of BlueOnyx. In it we
store which version of BlueOnyx you are using. If *that* is missing, all
bets are off and pretty much nothing will work. Because at every bend
and turn BlueOnyx will check which version it is, because some versions
of it do things a little different to take OS specific differences into
account.

So the question is:

- How did you install BlueOnyx?
- Which ISO or OS template was used?
- What version of BlueOnyx *are* you using?

And lastly: What modifications did you make to BlueOnyx to break it?

We support BlueOnyx in the shape and form that we ship it.

We answer questions and give suggestions about modifications that you
want to make and more often than not the answer will be: Don't do that,
it'll break things. And if it breaks, you can keep the pieces.