[BlueOnyx:17226] mailman question

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 6 10:14:01 -05 2015

Hello,
I recently moved quite a few sites over to a fresh install of BO.
Everything went smoothly.  Just recently while the users were actually
trying to do stuff to the system, we came across an issue.
There is one site that uses a few mailing lists, and their siteadmin used to
be able to manage these lists, however when they click on a particular
mailing list, the SAVE button does not show up for them at all. I've tested
this a few times, and they are not able to make changes, there is no save
button on any of the pages, basic, subscribers, etc.
I have tried to remove them as siteadmin and re add them, and still nothing.
I changed the ownership of the lists to that particular user, and also
nothing.
Any ideas of what else to try? I know it's some kind of permission thing,
but I haven't been able to iron it out yet.
Thanks,
Gregg