[BlueOnyx:17236] Re: New feature: Hide Email Headers - done

Colin Jack colin at mainline.uk
Sat Mar 7 14:11:36 -05 2015

Hi Richard

From: Richard Barker <admin at probass.com<mailto:admin at probass.com>>
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2015 18:42
To: "blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it<mailto:blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it>" <blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it<mailto:blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it>>
Subject: [BlueOnyx:17235] Re: New feature: Hide Email Headers - done

Chris,
We have three VPS's on Aventurin{e} 2 are 5108R (one has only 6 vsites the other has 100) and 1 is 5107R
when you did the upgrade to 5208R did you have any issues with the VPS site?

Do you follow this http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?page=upgrade

We run all our servers as VPS on Aventurine - and I upgraded one 5108 to 5208 (using the above instructions) to get the email header update.
No problems whatsoever.

Colin