[BlueOnyx:17243] Re: 5106R - issue with /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/preview file

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Sun Mar 8 16:08:24 -05 2015

Michael,

yes you are right there is a \n at the end of the ip address.
But if I try to update it I get the following error message:

set 17 ipaddr = "1.2.3.4"
305 WARN "[[base-network.noDuplicateIPsAllowed,ipaddr=\"1.2.3.4\"]]"
401 FAIL

Any idea?

Regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt