[BlueOnyx:17251] Re: more clues - INODE USAGE

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Mar 9 09:13:16 -05 2015

Michael,

thank you very much for this. I think this will help.
But additionally. Is there any chance that I can configure something link "Throw everything away what is older than 6 month"? Or do I have to do it myself with find and rm?

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt