[BlueOnyx:17259] Re: more clues - INODE USAGE

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Tue Mar 10 04:35:36 -05 2015

Michael,

no this is not a system with a small partition layout and no partition is full.
The automatic yum update process this morning at 6 was working. Very strange.  But now the packages are installed and the sendmailanalyzer directory is now present in /home/.sendmailanalyzer

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt