[BlueOnyx:17263] Re: Server Email Forwarding

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Mar 10 08:22:34 -05 2015

On 3/10/2015 7:36 AM, Richard Barker wrote:
> I have tried to setup email forwarding and it does not work.
> I check the box to enable and save but after save is no longer checked
> what am I missing?
>
> This happens on 5208R and 5209R both fresh install as VPS's

What is the process that you are using to forward?  Is it on a
per-account basis?   In other words, are you going to User Management >
[EDIT USER] > Basic Settings tab and then inputting addresses into Email
Addresses in the Email forwarding section?

We are using quite a bit of Email forwarding and the results are good.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services