[BlueOnyx:17265] Re: Server Email Forwarding

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Mar 10 08:51:53 -05 2015

On 3/10/2015 8:40 AM, Richard Barker wrote:
> No, I need the the root / admin sent to my email like I have on every
> server I have

Could this be an issue with DNS or a conflicting site with the same
domain on the new server?  ie: maybe the server is trying to deliver to
itself, but not finding the user.

To test that out, try putting your email address, including hostname, in
the forwarding box.   In other words, you might set the forwarding to
"admin at server1.probass.com" (or whatever the FQDN is where you have your
target account).

--
Chris Gebhardt