[BlueOnyx:17332] Re: 5209R - bug in Security -> PHP Settings - fixed

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Fri Mar 20 04:27:03 -05 2015

Hi Michael,

next bug.

I logged into 5209R as the siteadmin for one site and opened in site management the site.
Then I did go to Services -> PHP and got the following error messages:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: present

Filename: controllers/vsitePHP.php

Line Number: 107

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: present

Filename: controllers/vsitePHP.php

Line Number: 107

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: present

Filename: controllers/vsitePHP.php

Line Number: 107

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: present

Filename: controllers/vsitePHP.php

Line Number: 107

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt