[BlueOnyx:17350] Re: Create admin account on 5208R

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Mar 23 07:46:11 -05 2015

Pascal,

which script to create a manual user?

I do the following:

-          Install from ISO

-          Log into console with root and blueonyx

-          A process starts to add ip address, gateway and so on.

-          After setting up the ip address I open my browser and enter the ip address.

-          I go through setup procedure and setup a password for admin/root and mysql

-          Afterwards I can log into the web gui with my password for admin.

Best regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt