[BlueOnyx:17357] Re: New 5208R ISO (CentOS)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Mar 23 16:41:48 -05 2015

Hi all,

> I just started the build for another update. I might have a result in
> four hours.

The new CentOS 6.6 based 5208R ISO has just been uploaded:

BlueOnyx-5208R-CentOS-6.6-20150323.iso

It fixes several issues:

- "admin" account is now created properly
- sshd_config got a wrong config option fixed
- RPMs "file" and "quota" are now included.

As the build of fully updated custom CentOS 6 CD's fails due to Anaconda
being incompatible with the "nss" RPMs from last November I had to build
this CD without the RPMs from the "CentOS Updates" YUM repository. So
right after the install you will need to YUM update to get around 172 MB
of OS related updates.

This is as good as it gets in a hurry.