[BlueOnyx:17366] Slow Login phase

Gustavo Silva beatwiz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 03:14:04 -05 2015

Hello guys and thanks in advance!

I have a 5208R running on a cloud VPS. Has around 150 sites configured.
Cloud performance is adequate, 4 cores, 8gb ram, good storage, websites
response is just fine even under load.

BO used to run just fine but a few weeks ago I started experiencing a
massive slow response during the login phase, sometimes  it takes like 5
minutes to login. Then like another 5 minutes to, lets say, show the site
list.

After you login and you list all the sites for the first time it everything
goes back to normal, its like if it was waiting for something to finish.
Ive tried to check any background scripts / processes going on to no avail.

Anyone with a similar experience that can share some insights or should I
worry about something not related to BO?

Cheers!
Gustavo