[BlueOnyx:17559] Re: New TLDs

Colin Jack colin at mainline.uk
Mon May 11 04:41:18 -05 2015

Hi Dirk

> Colin,
>
> maybe your browser cache?
>
> If I try to reach www.theworkshop.clothing I see a site with an image
> (images/THE-WORKSHOP-HOLDING-PAGE.jpg)
> This looks right.
>
> If I try to reach www.mainline.co.uk I see something different.

That is what we should be seeing. So I need to find out where the problem is ...

It is not browser cache (been in this game too long to get caught by that one! :)) and client is seeing the same as me on her computer in London. I have also tried connecting from a remote workstation in our datacentre and get the same (our website).

Thanks for your help - at least I know the server is handling it okay but I now need to try and find out where things are going wrong in the UK!

A bit crazy. I am sure there is a silly reason somewhere!

All the best and thank you.

Colin