[BlueOnyx:17561] Re: New TLDs

Colin Jack colin at mainline.uk
Mon May 11 05:42:15 -05 2015

Hi Steve,

I didn't mean geography! :)

The common denominator for all the tests that are going astray is that the connections are all with the same ISP.
I have remoted onto a client on a different ISP and all is fine.
Although they deny it, I suspect the 'common' ISP is running a proxy server somewhere.

I have stopped worrying about it ... now that I am happy our server is handling it correctly.

Thanks

Colin