[BlueOnyx:17596] problems with a 5106 _ httpd / cced /admserv not working

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Wed May 13 05:45:52 -05 2015

Hi all,
Since this morning one of my servers experiences a strange problem.
1. The raqbackup did not backup any sites (and finished in 37 seconds but
without errors.
2. Httpd and adm server are not running anymore
I can access over SSH:

[root at s16 init.d]# ./cced.init status

cced dead but subsys locked

[root at s16 init.d]# ./cced.init start

Starting cced:                                             [  OK  ]

Running CCE constructors:

[root at s16 init.d]# /etc/init.d/admserv restart

Stopping admin web server:  httpd.admsrv                   [  OK  ]

 tarting admin web server:                                 [  OK  ]

[root at s16 init.d]# ./httpd stop

Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]

[root at s16 init.d]# ./httpd start

Starting httpd: [Wed May 13 12:41:41 2015] [warn] The Alias directive in
/etc/httpd/conf.d/squirrelmail.conf at line 5 will probably never match
because it overlaps an earlier Alias.

Syntax error on line 5 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_perl.conf:

connect: Connection refused\t(in cleanup) Could not connect to
/usr/sausalito/cced.socket: Connection refused\n

                                                           [FAILED]

Any ideas?? I¹d rather not reboot right now as I¹m scared that I will loose
accessŠ this server is far away from where I am at the moment.

Any help highly appreciated!

Janwillem