[BlueOnyx:17619] dFix/dFix2 problems

Alberto Paglino alberto.paglino at studioalfasoft.it
Sun May 17 13:58:23 -05 2015

I have problems activating SNMP on a 5208 BO server.

As soon as PRTG network monitor starts to check my BO server, dfix2 puts the scanning host in IPtables as blocked and I can’t monitor my BO server.
I tried to add the ip in hosts.allow, without success. I tried also to logon using ssh into BO server from SNMP scanner, hoping in the auto white list feature, one more time without success.

How can I do?

Best regards, Alberto Paglino

--
Studio AlfaSoft                Tel.: +39-0384-91873
Corso Piave, 20                Fax.: +39-0384-320299