[BlueOnyx:17628] curl 71.9 and Mastercard MIGS payment gateway

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Tue May 19 21:02:14 -05 2015

The Mastercard MIGS payment gateway made a backend change on April 28th.
that broke scripts running on 5107R that call curl 7.19

The error message coming back is:

NSS: client certificate not found (nickname not specified)

I presume there is some new CA certificate that is not in /etc/nssdb the
only example MIGS give is for OpenSSL the use Entrust as the CA, they do say
to use curl 7.41 but I don't think that's it.

Has anyone seen this problem? I figure being Mastercard that a lot of people
should have come across it.

- Ernie.