[BlueOnyx:17652] Re: Raid1 issue

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu May 21 11:05:05 -05 2015

Hi Tom

Well, a couple of things stand out to me here.  Namely:

#1: In both of your printouts, the hostname says:
 >             Name : localhost.localdomain:0

Hmmmm.  Coincidence with your other issue?  Probably related!   But that
doesn't help with your RAID, so...

#2: Looks to me like md0 is good.   I think you gave the wrong command
somewhere along the line, though, because md0 also thinks you have
/dev/sdb2 as a hot-spare.  That's not what you want.  So get rid of
that, then you should be able to hot-add /dev/sdb2 into md1.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services