[BlueOnyx:17657] Re: Raid1 issue

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu May 21 15:55:26 -05 2015

Hi Tom,

> How do I get rid of /dev/sdb2 as a hot-spare? I'm trying to find out how to
> remove all RAID configuration and start from scratch. But I cannot find
> instructions on how to remove both drives without losing data.

Yeah, you cannot remove sda and sdb at the same time.

If you want me to take a look, then please send me the login details
offlist. If it's a 5207R or 5208R you can use the GUI for that
("Software Updates" / "Support" / "Support Requst"), which is the safest
way of doing it with full end to end encryption.