[BlueOnyx:17677] Re: Possibility to duplicate virtual site?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Sun May 24 13:41:05 -05 2015

Michael,

yesterday I had the task to create about 20 microsites for a customer. All with the same settings. And therefore I thought it would be a helpful feature to duplicate site-settings (not content) by clicking duplicate-symbol at an existing site and only add a new hostname. The duplicate could be without a user.
But I did it manually yesterday. So no urgent need :)

Regards
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt