[BlueOnyx:17683] Re: More Roundcube issues

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Mon May 25 19:11:33 -05 2015

Hello Greg,
This was for a 5208, freshly installed.  It wouldn't work.  It had
dependency issues with pear.  I had to update some of the pear libraries,
and after that it started working.
These are the ones I had to install.  IDNA, MIME and MIME decode I believe.
I was just a little afraid to mess with the pear, I didn't want to break
anything, but all looks good right now.

Gregg